X7-2 xMATRIX Array Transducer
The new X7-2 transducer combines xMATRIX technology with PureWave crystal technology for remarkable imaging in small pediatric patients.
- 2D matrix array with 2,500 elements
- 7 to 2 MHz extended operating frequency range
- 2D, biplane (Live xPlane), triggered full volume, Live 3D Echo (iE33) or Live Volume imaging (iU22), color Doppler and PW Doppler with 2D, biplane and 3D, XRES, and Harmonic Imaging
- Neonatal and pediatric cardiology applications (iE33)
- Epicardial imaging (iE33)
- Pediatric abdomen, neonatal head, and fetal echo (iU22)