X5-1 xMATRIX Array
The new X5-1 transducer helps remove the barriers to 3D imaging, giving clinicians the power to choose 2D, 3D or combination imaging without disrupting workflow.
Combining xMATRIX array technology with PureWave crystal technology for consistently excellent image quality, the X5-1 supports 3D, 2D, color flow, M-mode, PW/CW Doppler, Tissue Doppler imaging and contrast-enhanced exams.
- 3,040 elements with microbeamforming
- 1 to 5 MHz extended operating frequency range
- 2D, Live 3D volume, high volume rate (HVR), one-beat, two-beat and four-beat Live volume, color flow, Live 3D color, PW/CW Doppler, M-mode, color M-mode, contrast, Tissue Doppler imaging, Live xPlane imaging
- iRotate – Electronically rotatable scan angle from 0 to 180 degrees
- Adult, contrast LVO, pediatric CHD, cardiology coronary
- New ergonomic design for reduced user fatigue
- Solid state reliability and no complex liquid cooling required
- Philips green label approved transducer
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.9 x 2.9 cm (3.6 x1.5 x 1.1 in) LWD