UroNav Fusion Biopsy System
The UroNav Fusion Biopsy System from Invivo fuses and registers pre-biopsy MR images of the prostate with ultrasound-guided biopsy images in real time. This allows excellent delineation of the prostate and suspicious lesions, as well as clear visualization of the biopsy needle on UroNav. It combines electromagnetic tracking and navigation of ultrasound transducer with an on-board computer and a real-time imaging interface in one easy-to-use, mobile workstation. It’s powerful, fast and simple.
Targeted MR/ultrasound biopsy is poised to become a new standard in prostate care. The UroNav Fusion Biopsy System from Invivo fuses pre-biopsy MR images of the prostate with ultrasound-guided biopsy images in real time, for excellent delineation of the prostate and suspicious lesions, as well as clear visualization of the biopsy needle.
- We Work How You Work— there is no need for complex mechanical devices or complicated, time-consuming set-up routines. UroNav workflow follows the same TRUS biopsy procedure that you are used to
- Familiar freehand technique provides complete range of motion and unrestricted access to difficult locations within the gland
- Robust, 3D gland segmentation modeling and flexibility to perform dynamic adjustments of the ultrasound segmentation boundary
- Elastic (deformable) and rigid registration option allows you to select the registration technique best suited for your patient data
- On-the-fly registration adjustments, which can be made in seconds without the need to restart the fusion procedure
- Reverse fusion capability allows post biopsy core location in Ultrasound to be transferred to MRI