The premium for professional functionality & technology
PaX-Reve3D is the first dental CT which realizes the Free FOV function. It offers various FOV from 5X5 to 15X15. These various FOV extend the areas of diagnosis. Within this range, you can freely select the region of interest and size the FOV accordingly based on the need or purpose of diagnosis.
FOV 5×5 cm
With an FOV of 5X5cm, you can minimize the exposure dose of the patient and obtain a detailed image of the area you want in a very short time.
FOV 8×6 cm
With an FOV of 8X6cm, you can obtain information over the whole arch. Also, you can select the area you want through the various capture mode; Upper & Lower jaw, TMJ, occlusion.The flexible capture mode also contributes to reducing patient dose.
FOV 12×8 cm
With an FOV of 12X8cm, the status of the entire dental arch is determined in just one scan for implant surgery.
More accurate and safer placement of implants can be achieved by obtaining anatomical information on the inside of the maxillary sinus.
FOV 15×15 cm
With an FOV of 15X15cm, you can obtain detailed anatomical information of the maxillofacial image including both TMJ and sinus with just one scan.
The Smallest Voxel Size
- PaX-Reve3D offers the extended range(0.08~0.25mm) voxel size. You can efficiently select voxel sizes based on the FOV size.
The state-of-the art technology for high-quality images
- the best image quality designed to improve the accuracy of diagnosis and quality of treatment
The Extremely Low X-ray Dosage
- The pulsed type generator reduces radiation by 40~60%, providing improved patient care.
Auto Focusing Technology
- Auto Focusing Technology can select the optimized image automatically.
One Shot Cephalometric System
- Exposure time : 0.9 seconds
- High sensitivity