Onsight 3D Extremities CBCT Imaging
The OnSight System has arrived. It's designed to provide pristine 3D images at the point of care—with an easy-open bore and patient access to allow weight-bearing studies not possible with traditional CT. Plus, site and install requirements are low to enable a fast, affordable, convenient imaging process for timely diagnosis and commencement of treatment
- Ability to perform upper and lower extremity 3D exams, including weight bearing
- Wide door opening for easy, step-in patient access for weight-bearing exams
- Provides high-resolution 3D images that can help to reveal subtle or occult fractures
- Reduced dose compared to conventional CT systems
- Small footprint and simplified design to cut the time and cost of system installation, compared to conventional CT systems
- May be installed at the preferred location for patient treatment in your orthopaedic practice for convenient imaging, diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
Surgeons want to see metal like this
Now help your surgeons plan complex cases with 3D extremity low-dose CT performed in-house—instead of X-rays.
Introducing the CARESTREAM OnSight 3D Extremity System with (optional) advanced metal artifact reduction.
Slide to see the difference in clarity when metal is present.
With the CARESTREAM OnSight 3D Extremity System on premises, your doctors can make better informed clinical decisions.
In a complex case an X-ray may not allow the doctor to see enough to plan treatment. Today, the doctor would send the patient out for a CT study and ask the patient to book another appointment when the CT study becomes available. Patients don’t like it—the additional appointment, the time it takes, the wait.
Now you can provide the 3D study and keep the revenue in the practice.