HeartStart XL+ Defibrillator/Monitor
The HeartStart XL+ is ready to meet the needs of your hospital. Because it is built on a scalable platform, you can choose the functions that best meet the needs of your staff today - from BLS responders to ALS clinicians - and in the future as your needs change.
Ready to Respond
In an emergency, the HeartStart XL+ is ready to respond so you can react quickly and confidently.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Easy to carry and access accessories
- Active ready–for-use indicator
- Green front panel lights indicate AC and battery power
- Fast battery recharge time
- HeartStart Adult/Child or Infant defibrillation pads are designed for manual or AED mode, pacing, cardioversion, and monitoring. No need for specialty pads for infant/child AED mode.
Ready to Revive
The HeartStart XL+ is designed to be ready to help save the life of any patient. And the option of easily switching between AED mode and manual mode makes it possible for all levels of trained responders to use the HeartStart XL+.
- In AED mode, the HeartStart XL+ defibrillator/monitor that can defibrillate any patient, of any age without the need for special accessories, which can help save valuable time when responding to an emergency.
- Quick Shock in AED mode and a fast charge time to the standard adult dose in manual mode (3 seconds) help minimize CPR interruptions and speed shock delivery.
- Patient monitoring measurements, including 3- and 5-lead ECG, heart rate, SpO2, and Non-Invasive Blood Pressure, provide continuity of care from the cardiac emergency to patient monitoring at the bedside in a single device. Measurements can be trended over time, as well as displayed and printed.
- Easy-to-use non-invasive pacing controls design makes it easy to train and deliver pacing therapy.