G-scan Brio Weight Bearing MRI System
Esaote’s new G-scan Brio is a tomography MRI system that allows to study all joints as well as the spine, either in a clinostatic (supine) or in a orthostatic (weight-bearing) position because magnet and patient can rotate from 0 to 90 degrees.
G-scan Brio is designed for the following anatomical regions: Foot/Ankle, Knee, Hip, L&C Spine, Shoulder, Elbow, Hand/Wrist.
The G-scan Brio provides great patient comfort and features the latest sequences and imaging performance. It boasts advanced features and capabilities such as:
- Impressive image quality
- Complete set of dedicated coils
- Optimized bed for patient’s easy positioning and high comfort level during examination
- Smooth and simple positioning: excellent ergonomics and unique features ensure optimal patient comfort and benefits for the operator
- Cost Effective: low break-even point
- Complete set of sequences: Turbo sequences, Steady State acquisition, X-bone; G-scan brio comes with a large set of specialized sequences suitable for all MSK imaging requirements
- Real-Time MRI: real-time touch screen display for patient positioning
- Intuitive user interface: easy to use Windows® based user interface
- Green MRI, Esaote’s MRI systems use a fraction of the power employed by traditional MRIs saving you thousands of $/Euro per year